When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy.
You may mail in your giving to our church office - 2418 Geary Street SE, Albany, OR 97322
Click on the button below to GIVE ONLINE
Never before has there been a need to build a life, a church, and a community on one word, love. We launched a brand new vision - “show love”. Our mission is to be transformed by love, unified in love and be sent with love to make disciples.
This will be our heart focus and cry as we go through uncertain times, yet we sense the power of God’s protection and His church in action!
I wanted to update you on a few things that have happened to tell you, your church is strong and our resolve is in the Gospel. Our offices continue to remain closed per the guidance of our elected officials but the church is still alive and well showing love!
Here are a few things I wanted to make sure you knew:
- We have One Facebook live service at 10 AM each Sunday – This has live interaction with others in the feed. You can log on here to participate.
- Call in and listen to the services: Dial 339.209.4262
- YouTube rebroadcast at 5 PM Sunday Here
- For Giving, please use this LINK as a way to continue your faithful tithes and offerings online, or mail your gifts to the church at our address.
- Our Kids are meeting via zoom video calls. Kids meet 10 am Saturdays. If you need more information email email@example.com
- Our Youth are meeting via zoom video calls. Middle school on Wednesdays 7 PM and high school on Thursdays 7 PM. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a food drop off location for FISH of Albany. Every Wednesday and Thursday bring food items to the church office between 11 AM-1:30 PM
- 8@8 - Every weekday at 8 am hear a devotional from Pastor Josh on Facebook Live for 8 minutes. You can log on here to participate.
- Our “at risk” people groups in our church family will be receiving extra care, phone calls and touch points to make sure everyone is encouraged. We have over 100 families classified in this way and this is our time to step up! As a church, we are looking for ways to continue to care for those who live alone, who live with chronic anxiety or other mental health concerns, who have limited access to resources, who cannot work from home and are scrambling to arrange childcare, who are grieving changes to major life events such as weddings and graduations, who work in health care, and who are experiencing significant economic challenges. Our staff and leaders are praying for you. Please send specific prayer requests to email@example.com. If you have a specific need of food or supplies please use this e-mail.
Remember, He is in control. God has it covered,
Josh & The South Albany Church Leadership Team
No matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done, you matter to God, and are welcome here. SACC is a gathering place with people of all ages and from all walks of life.