When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy.
You may mail in your giving to our church office - 2418 Geary Street SE, Albany, OR 97322
Click on the button below to GIVE ONLINE
The HOPE Offering is a call to sacrificial giving to fuel local and global outreach.
We have two Hope Initiatives this year:
#1 Mission 2535 Dominican Republic Youth Rehabilitation Center
#2 City Kids Educational Co-op
Our goal is $15,000!
To give to the HOPE Offering, click on the button below. Select "Hope Offering Year End Giving 2020" and it will take you through the prompts to give safely and securely. Thank you for showing love in this way by giving sacrificially!
Help students at Sunrise Elementary celebrate Christmas this year by buying a gift for them. Due to COVID restrictions, you must sign up for a child and age - SIGNUP HERE. Bring back unwrapped gifts to the church office by December 16th. Thank you for showing love to these students!
We sing these words, “miracle worker, light in the darkness, that is who you are!” This is our Jesus, the one who heals and saves. Because of this we should take heart and be encouraged no matter what the circumstances.
As we continue to go through uncertain times, we will depend on the word of God and the message of the Gospel. No matter how or where we gather and no matter how we worship, Jesus will be lifted up.
I wanted to update you as we have received word that because of the growing Covid numbers, effective Wednesday November 18th, the governor is asking all gatherings to be limited to less than 25. This is a continued stress on people and relationships but we are persevering.
Because of this order, over the next two weeks, Sunday November 22 and 29, we will be gathering exclusively online and will NOT be having IN-PERSON services. Here are some additional notes.
- We will have One Facebook live service at 10 AM each Sunday – This has live interaction with others in the feed. You can log on here to participate.
- Our Kids coop will continue on the weekdays
- Our Youth will continue their regular weekly schedule
- We will also post the service to Youtube Sunday Here
- For Giving, please use this LINK as a way to continue your faithful tithes and offerings online, or mail your gifts to the church at our address.
- 8@8 - Every weekday at 8 am hear a devotional from Pastor Josh on Facebook live for 8 minutes. You can log on here to participate.
- Our “at risk” people groups in our church family will be receiving extra care, phone calls and touch points over these next two weeks to make sure everyone is encouraged. We have over 100 families classified in this way and this is our time to step up! As a church, we are continually looking for ways to continue to care for those who live alone, who live with chronic anxiety or other mental health concerns, who have limited access to resources, who cannot work from home and are scrambling to arrange childcare, who are grieving changes to major life events such as weddings, who work in health care, and who are experiencing significant economic challenges. Our staff and leaders are praying for you. Please send specific prayer requests to email@example.com.
God will be glorified and I encourage you to “walk in the light!”
Pastor Josh & The South Albany Church Leadership Team
Our vision is to SHOW LOVE. We do this in three relationships.
We are TRANSFORMED BY the love of Jesus.
We are UNITED IN the love of Jesus.
We are SENT WITH the love of Jesus.